Student Spotlight: Esther G.
Interview by Isabella K.
Esther is a new student in 6th grade who moved to our school recently from Brooklyn. We asked her a few questions about her school and life in CT.
- Q: Where do you live now?
- A: I currently live in Ridgefield.
- Q: What school did you go to?
- A: For seven years, I went to Yeshiva Flatbush in Brooklyn.
- Q:Do you like BCDS so far?
- A: I love it.
- Q: Do you have any siblings?
- A: Yes. One sister.
- Q: Where are you from?
- A: I lived in Brooklyn for 10 and a half years.
- Q: Do you have any pets?
- A: I have a pet hamster.
- Q: Was it hard to move from Brooklyn?
- A: The move was pretty hard for me especially last year because that was the first year I went to a public school and I was not used to it.
- Q: What is your favorite subject?
- A: Hebrew.